metalgearassasin78metalgearassasin78

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was the greatest flash movie ive ever seen in my life,Fuck ive always wanted to make something like that,but i really dont have the ability to make something like that,and im so glad u made this,its just Great,thats the only word that i can describe it with GREAT!!

Finding Harold Finding Harold

omg lol.....

damn dude i almost shit my pants lol,that shaver dude was sooooooo fucking hilarious.

Routine Routine

This is the most professional flash ive seen

i give u serious props man.i loved this flash.well anyways make more please!!!!!!!!!

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

the best

i wuve unca scrooge lol, great job man keep up the great work. hope to see more of ur work.

Raganok Promo Raganok Promo

i didnt get it.

wtf was it supposed to be about.

The Composer The Composer

wow!!

that was probebly the best flash movie ive seen. it felt like i was accually watching a real movie, not a flash.great job,keep up the great work,hope to see more of ur stuff.

Support Our Troops Support Our Troops

great movie!!!!!!!

fuck all the dickheads that dont like this movie. and fuck who ever dosent like the u.s. keep up the great work man.and good luck to all our troops.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

lol hes on the news now.

they put him on the news for this.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

who ever made this video has great talent.

it was so cool, i wasent bored even for one second, great stuff keep up the great work.

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

funny shit man.

now kids remeber never mess with a armo's mom. i liked ur style alot man. great work on the movie. keep it up.